Happy Friday friends!
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve posted a blog post and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I wanted to do a quick recap of my favorites from this past year from everything to fitness, beauty, clothing and food! There’s just so much to rave about. So without further ado, let’s get started into the post. 🙂
- Alo Yoga Moto Leggings
Although these are some pricey leggings, (your wallet will only cry for a little) the overall feel and fit is priceless. I absolutely love these leggings and wear them 24/7. They fit in all the right places and sit perfectly above my hips for a more fitting and athletic look. Also, they don’t dig into your waist and into the crotch area (thank goodness). I’ve washed these numerous of times and they still look brand new! You can find them here, https://goo.gl/xSarh6.ew
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara
I remember seeing this mascara on one of Whitney Simmon’s Favorites Haul video on YouTube and decided to give it a try since none of my other previous mascaras really impressed me. After switching over to this mascara a couple of months ago, I really do believe that my lashes look longer with this product and don’t cripple away as the day goes on. Definitely a must-have if you have shorter lashes such as mine! Get yours here, https://goo.gl/H7zzzS.
Blueberries should be within everyone’s fridge because they are: high in fiber, great source of antioxidant, contain vitamin K, improve memory, and prevent cancers! Read this article from Medical News Today to learn more of blueberries benefits https://goo.gl/LDmvCJ.
- Lenny & Larry’s Complete Cookie
If you haven’t had a Complete Cookie yet, then it’s time for you try one!!! I absolutely love the chocolate chip, birthday cake, snickerdoodle and double chocolate cookies. Here’s a few reasons why these are my favorite cookies: 8 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, non-GMO, no soy, no dairy, no egg, no high fructose corn syrup and many more! I definitely recommend to give these a try, https://goo.gl/7i5Rfi
- Mildliner Highlighters I’ve been using these highlighters for a while now and they definitely make note-taking a lot better because of the unique and fun colors. If you’re a color-loving individual like me then these are for you, https://goo.gl/LUxDyQ.
- It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-in I’ve been using this leave-in product for a month now and I could already tell that it’s doing some wonders on my hair. It helps detangles my knots, protects my hair and gives a great shine. Also, it smells sooo gooood! https://goo.gl/TQvjox
- Cloudfoam Adidas Sneakers
I mentioned these sneakers awhile ago in my Top Fitness Products post and they have continued to be one of my favorites because of their comfort level and durability. https://goo.gl/cgQyoL
- Morning Star Farms Vegan Burgers When I went vegan for a while during the summer, I had these Morning Star patties quite often and I absolutely loved how simple and delicious they were (also great in protein if you aren’t getting enough of it!). I would prep my lunches the night before and pop a patty or two within the microwave and have an easy lunch/snack for my busy day later. There’s also “Crumbles” that are similar consistency as ground beef and meatballs that were also really great. Find a store near you, https://goo.gl/NxPgvM.
- Denim Skirt from Target Target clothing always seems to have great quality and this denim skirt has been one of my favorites because it’s so versatile and can be worn with any top. Also, it’s the perfect length so you won’t have to worry of it being too short. Definitely worth your money! Get yours here, https://goo.gl/bHP4j1.
- Ankle Strapped Open Toed Heel Sandal
I got these shoes during the summer and I think I wore them almost everyday! The lighter brown color matched with almost outfit I had because I’m a neutrals colored-loving gal and got so many compliments off of them. In addition, they are comfortable and provide a good little heel for a bit of chic! Amazon Prime these if you can, https://goo.gl/TDTVsa.
- Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 The Bare Neutrals from Bare Minerals I highly recommend this palette if you’re content with having one eyeshadow palette for the rest of your life. The colors are perfectly pigmented and are easy to apply. I can use this palette day and night for the rest of my life to be honest lol. Also, it’s nice and small (exactly the size of my hand) to throw in your purse. This is a bit pricey, ($44.00-ish) so I recommend to use a coupon whenever Ulta is having a sale of some sort. Click here to get yours, https://goo.gl/BgNDkT.
- Luna Seamless Legging and Sports Bra Distressed Mesh Lounge Set Jessica Arevalo has been one of my favorite fitness inspirations for a while now and she just released more clothing additions to her fashion apparel line. This Luna Seamless Legging and Sports Bra Distressed Mesh Lounge Set is SO comfy and I highly recommend it for any lazy and lounge days. The material is super soft but I would be aware that the lighter grey and pink sets are a tad see-through, however there is a darker burgundy color as well. Check out Jessica’s lounge set, https://goo.gl/WK7uvk.
- Basic Jersey Tank’s from H&M
These simple tanks from H&M should be a staple within everyone’s closet during the summer and springtime because they keep their shape and match with any skirt, jean or legging. Furthermore, I’ve washed my tank tops so many times and they still look brand new! Plus they are super affordable. https://goo.gl/MhLDvh.
- La Roche-Posay Acne Set After trying numerous of different acne cleansers and brands, La Roche-Posay’s line has been my favorite so far because it has helped minimize my pores and reduce the amount of blemishes that I’ll get before my period. You can even find this at your local Walgreen’s or Target! https://goo.gl/2PQ3VX
- Resistance Workout Bands I mentioned these bands in my Top Fitness Products post and they continue to be one of my favorite gym equipment because they help activate my glute & leg muscles during leg day. Definitely a must-have for toning your stems! You can even do a couple of work-outs at home binge watching a TV show! https://goo.gl/JWWXTw.
- Long & Light Cardigan A long cardigan is a favorite of mine because it is so comfy and stylish. I always stick with my neutral colors because they match with anything in my closet. I’m pretty sure you can find something similar to this at Forever 21, Charlotte Russe or H&M. Mine was originally from Kohl’s but here’s something similar, https://goo.gl/AwFPBi.
- Benefit Cosmetic’s Hoola Matte Bronzer If you don’t have this bronzer yet, then it’s definitely time for you to get one! This bronzer has a nice and subtle shade to use on your cheeks or eyelids for a natural look. I recommend to stick with the mini one as this has lasted me for a long time and fits within my makeup bag whenever I’m traveling somewhere. Click the link here, https://goo.gl/6jNGqx
- Papermate Pen’s After hand-writing most of my notes during college thus far, this simple Paper Mate pen has been my all-time favorite pen this year and it’s skinny enough to not cramp your hand after hours of note-taking. In addition, it’s contains a lighter black ink that does not strain your eyes and bleed through the paper. Click here, https://goo.gl/uvJStE
- Converse Shoe’s Converse shoe’s have been a staple within my closet since elementary school and they always go well with a pair of leggings or shorts. I love to use them on my leg days at the gym since the flatness of the sole helps in activating certain muscles within the lower body. These are definitely an investment and last you forever since they are so durable. Get yours here, https://goo.gl/1i1jLD.
- Neutragena Skin Clearing Foundation
I’ve been using this foundation for the past 8 years now and it has yet to let me down. I utilize this foundation more as a spot treatment in areas that I’m more likely to breakout such as my chin and around my nose. It blends really well and a little goes a long way! You can find it here, https://goo.gl/EKt9bE.
I hope you enjoyed my review of all my favorite products from this past year! 2017 has been a year full of trials and life lessons for sure. I hope you all have a Happy New Year and I’ll talk to you soon.